Visiting the United States is in everyone’s bucket list. But before heading to this dream vacation, may it be in California, New York or New Jersey, one must get a B2 Visa or a US Tourist Visa. But one must consider that tourist visa application is no easy, especially if you are a first time traveler. Plus, it can be a big mess if a tourist visa applicant has not prepared for the interview at the US Embassy in Manila, which we can surely help you prepare.
For a hassle free US visa processing, make sure to go for a travel agency. 926 Asia Travel and Tours provides the most reasonably rated visa processing and visa assistance for Filipino(s). We are a travel agency in Makati City, Philippines. Let us assist you see Seoul in a less hassle way.
- This already includes the
- – Visa Fee
- – Visa Consultation
- – Visa Processing
- – FREE flight itinerary*
Steps In Visa Processing
STEP 1: FREE Assessment
Talk to our visa consultant so we can assess your chance of getting a US Tourist Visa.
STEP 2: Settle the DOWNPAYMENT
No need to pay immediately in full. Settle PHP1,500 to begin visa consultation. Visa consultation includes checking of your requirements and evaluating your application forms.
STEP 3: PROCESSING of visa application
When requirements are complete, and the remaining payment is settled, our team will submit the documents to the visa center.
Primary Requirements for US Tourist Visa
- Valid Philippine Passport & Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Passport size in 2pcs white background
- Previous Philippine Passport and Visa
- Notarized Cover Letter (Please write your intent to travel.)
- Application and Visa Forms (Will be provided after visa consultation.)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Travel Insurance (Recommended but not required.)
- Booking Certificate or Travel Itinerary
- Flight Itinerary (FREE! We will provide if needed.)
- If employee, original Signed Certificate of Employment
- If employee, approved Leave of Absence or Authority To Leave
- If employee, clear & colored photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, provide all business permits in clear colored copies
- If professional, PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable)
- Income Tax Return – Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701/ 1702 for companies. (If no ITR, please consult with us.)
- If minor, original copy of school certificate or enrollment form and photocopy of school ID
Reminders In Applying For US B2 Visa
- Additional requirements may be necessary at embassy’s discretion and the approval of visa will be depending on the consul.
- Processing time for scheduling of an interview for US Tourist Visa application is from 1-2 weeks. However, each application is subjected to an individual assessment and processing times may vary.
- The requirements may not be simply pulled or out once visa processing begins.
- Minors traveling to United States of America may require additional documents.
- If you have a sponsor for your trip to the US, we suggest consulting with us for further requirements.
- The fees are non refundable and may change without prior notice.