Traveling to the United Kingdom, a.k.a UK is always a good idea. You get to see the London Bridge, the British Musuem, Big Ben, Stone Hedge, Buckingham Palace and many more! But in order to visit those amazing tourist spots, you need to get a UK Tourist Visa. The catch is, visa processing can be full of hassle, especially if you are a first time traveler cramming what to do for the processing.
If you want a smooth tourist visa assistance making bigger chance of obtaining the UK Visa especially to first time travelers, 926 Asia Travel and Tours provides the most reasonably rated visa processing and visa assistance for Filipino(s). We are a travel agency in Makati City, Philippines.
- This already includes the
- – Visa Fee
- – Visa Consultation
- – Visa Processing
- – FREE flight itinerary*
Steps In Visa Processing
STEP 1: FREE Assessment
Talk to our visa consultant so we can assess your chance of getting UK Tourist Visa.
STEP 2: Settle the DOWNPAYMENT
No need to pay immediately in full. Settle PHP1,500 to begin visa consultation. Visa consultation includes checking of your requirements and evaluating your application forms.
STEP 3: PROCESSING of visa application
When requirements are complete, and the remaining payment is settled, our team will submit the documents to the visa center.
- STEP 3: PROCESSING of visa applicationWhen requirements are complete, and the remaining payment is settled, our team will submit the documents to the visa center.
Primary Requirements for UK Tourist Visa
- Valid Philippine Passport & Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Passport size in 2pcs white background
- Previous Philippine Passport and Visa
- Notarized Cover Letter (Please write your intent to travel.)
- Application and Visa Forms (Will be provided after visa consultation.)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Travel Insurance (Recommended but not required.)
- Booking Certificate or Travel Itinerary
- Flight Itinerary (FREE! We will provide if needed.)
- If employee, original Signed Certificate of Employment
- If employee, approved Leave of Absence or Authority To Leave
- If employee, clear & colored photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, provide all business permits in clear colored copies
- If professional, PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable)
- Income Tax Return – Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701/ 1702 for companies. (If no ITR, please consult with us.)
- If minor, original copy of school certificate or enrollment form and photocopy of school ID
Reminders In Applying For UK Visit Visa
- Additional requirements may be necessary at embassy’s discretion and the approval of visa will be depending on the consul.
- Processing time for UK Tourist Visa is from 3-6 weeks. However, each application is subjected to an individual assessment and processing times may vary.
- The requirements may not be simply pulled or out once visa processing begins.
- Minors traveling to United Kingdom may require additional documents.
- If you have a sponsor for your trip to the UK, we suggest consulting with us for further requirements.
- The fees are non refundable and may change without prior notice.