If you are planning to visit Canada, perhaps tour or for a business-related activity like attending a convention, make sure to process your Canadian Tourist Visa. But the thing is, visa processing may require most of your time and can be stressful for first time travelers.
To have a good chance on getting an approved Canada Visitor Visa, you may opt with a travel agency. 926 Asia Travel and Tours provides the most reasonably rated visa processing and visa assistance for Filipino(s). We are a travel agency in Makati City, Philippines.
- This already includes the
- – Visa Fee
- – Visa Consultation
- – Visa Processing
- – FREE flight itinerary*
Steps In Visa Processing
STEP 1: FREE Assessment
Talk to our visa consultant so we can assess your chance of getting an Canada Tourist Visa.
STEP 2: Settle the DOWNPAYMENT
No need to pay immediately in full. Settle PHP1,500 to begin visa consultation. Visa consultation includes checking of your requirements and evaluating your application forms.
STEP 3: PROCESSING of visa application
When requirements are complete, and the remaining payment is settled, our team will submit the documents to the visa center.
Primary Requirements for Canada Tourist Visa
- Valid Philippine Passport & Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Passport size in 2pcs white background
- Previous Philippine Passport and Visa
- Notarized Cover Letter (Please write your intent to travel.)
- Application and Visa Forms (Will be provided after visa consultation.)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Travel Insurance (Recommended but not required.)
- Booking Certificate or Travel Itinerary
- Flight Itinerary (FREE! We will provide if needed.)
- If employee, original Signed Certificate of Employment
- If employee, approved Leave of Absence or Authority To Leave
- If employee, clear & colored photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, provide all business permits in clear colored copies
- If professional, PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable)
- Income Tax Return – Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701/ 1702 for companies. (If no ITR, please consult with us.)
- If minor, original copy of school certificate or enrollment form and photocopy of school ID
Reminders In Applying For Canada Visit Visa
- Additional requirements may be necessary at embassy’s discretion and the approval of visa will be depending on the consul.
- Processing time for Canada Tourist Visa is from 3-6 weeks. However, each application is subjected to an individual assessment and processing times may vary.
- The requirements may not be simply pulled or out once visa processing begins.
- Minors traveling to Canada may require additional documents.
- If you have a sponsor for your trip to Canada, we suggest consulting with us for further requirements.
- The fees are non refundable and may change without prior notice.