Thailand recently announced that it will open its borders to international tourists. And people were excited! But there’s a catch, you should be able to comply to the requirements and guidelines to enter Thailand. We have gathered the data and put it into simple writing.
Aside from your passport here’s entry requirements for Filipinos bound to Thailand. This may change without prior notice but this is written as of November 5, 2021. Please note that this is only the travel requirements for Filipinos currently in the Philippines.
- You must be fully vaccinated and completed all dose 14 days before traveling Thailand. The accepted vaccines in Thailand are: Moderna, Pfizer / BioNTech, Janssen, Oxford / AstraZeneca, Sinopharm and Sinovac.
- You must be a Philippine passport holder, currently in the Philippines for at least 21 consecutive days. If not, your guidelines will be based on which country you will be coming from and this may or may not apply to that.
- Must have Certificate of Entry. While Thailand does not require Philippine passport holders to acquire a Tourist Visa for short term stay, in entering Thailand, you must have a COE which 926 Asia can assist you.
- Must present a negative RT PCR test result from a DOH accredited clinic or laboratory.
- You must be insured with not less than 50,000 usd with medical coverage. Get yours here by requesting us. Click our online form here and we can check for quotation. Travel insurance can be as low as PHP1,000 only!
- Upon arrival to Thailand, you must be booked in an accredited hotel only then you will subject to a RT PCR test. Results will come in within the day of your check in.
- Then you are off for your tours!
While the requirements can be overwhelming, we can process and assist you if you will be traveling to Thailand soon. For as low as PHP9,000 downpayment, we can make your travel hassle free. Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also head over to our online form. We mainly operate online but you may visit our travel agency in Makati City, Philippines.