Cheap Budget Spain Tour Package 2021 From The Philippines for only PHP135,453/person.
- Hotel accommodation for 7 days and 6 nights with breakfast
- Round trip airline tickets with 1 hand carry and 1 baggage
- Airconditioned room with private bathroom
- Round trip airport transfers from/to Madrid, Spain
- Travel insurance with coverage on covid-19 from MNL-Madrid-MNL
- FREE RT-PCR test within 72 hours from departure
- Madrid Panoramic Tour with Museo Del Prado Tour
- Full Day Tour Ávila and Segovia from Madrid with Tickets to Monuments included
- Royal Palace Madrid
- Day Trip to Toledo UNESCO World Heritage
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and meet with guide for transfer to hotel for check in.
- Day 2: This is your time to enjoy the Madrid Panoramic Tour with Museo Del Prado. Head to Calle de Ferraz for your pick up at 9AM. Visit and sightsee: Plaza de Espana, Paseo de la Castellana, Cibeles Fountain in Plaza de Cibeles, Street Gan Via, and Plaza de Castilla. Then stop by Prado National Museum in Calle Luiz Alarcon. Please note that you are free and easy to roam the Museum without the guide. You may return at the hotel at own arrangement.
- Day 3: Your third day in Spain will be for a Full Day Ávila and Segovia. Tour starts at 9AM. Departure point is at C. de San Bernardo, 7 28013 Madrid. Visit and sightsee: Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama – a mountain range forming the main eastern section of Sistema Central, then The Walls of Avila – which were completed between the 11th and 14th centuries are the city of Avila’s principal historic feature, next would be at Catedral de Avila – with Romanesque and Gothic architectural traditions, proceed to Basilica de San Vicente, stop by Convento de Santa Teresa – built by the order of Discalced Carmelites in the 17th century, stop by Aqueduct of Segovia – one of the best preserved elevated Roman aqueduct and the foremost symbol of Segovia, second to the last pass by Cathedral de Segovia – a Gothic style church dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and lastly, Alcazar de Segovia – a world heritage site by UNESCO. Tour ends at the departure point. This trip will be in a luxury bus accompanied by an official guide, also includes drink and tapa in Avila with entrances to the monuments in the itinerary.
- Day 4: This is for your tour in the Royal Palace in Madrid. Departure point is at Plaza de Oriente, 28013, Madrid with time to be confirmed a day before. Our guide will take you in and show you the highlights of the biggest royal residence in Europe. Have a glimpse of the lux life for an hour and a half.
- Day 5: Your 5th day in Madrid will be a long tour for a day trip to Toledo – UNESCO World Heritage with departure time at 9AM at Neptune Fountain, Pl. Canovas del Castillo, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain then transfer to Toledo. Visit and sightsee: Alcazar de Toledo, Calle de La Union – The Alcázar of Toledo is a stone fortification located in the highest part of Toledo, Spain. Once used as a Roman palace in the 3rd century, it was restored under Charles I (Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor) and his son Philip II of Spain in the 1540s, then Casco Historico de Toledo – you will enjoy it with our guided walking and at your own pace, after Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo, Calle Cardenal Cisneros – The cathedral of Toledo is one of the three 13th-century High Gothic cathedrals in Spain and is considered, in the opinion of some authorities, to be the magnum opus of the Gothic style in Spain, stop by Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca, Iglesia de Santo Tome – admire inside The Burial of Count Orgaz, The famous paint of El Greco, and eventually Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes – This monastery was founded by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile to commemorate both the birth of their son, Prince John, and their victory at the Battle of Toro (1476) over the army of Afonso V of Portugal.
- Day 6: This is your free time to roam Madrid. Feel free to shop in the city, or mingle with the locals and landmarks or even have a sumptuous delicacy. This is your time to enjoy!
- Day 7: Check out and then transfer back to the airport for return flight.
- Must be vaccinated – Sinovac is accepted in Spain.
- Down payment of PHP15,000 – non refundable to start.
- Travel dates December 2021 onwards except for holiday and peak season.
- Minimum of 2 travelers per travel package. We give discounts to 3 and more.
- Add PHP10,000 discounted only for visa assistance or should you proceed on your own, we can give consultation for free.
- Tours in Spain (in Europe in general) may require the tourists to proceed at the departure point at own arrangement.
- Tours may be changed depending on weather conditions, pandemic situation or the alike.
- Stay at any 3 star accommodation within Madrid.
- Dress code may be implied in the tour.