Yes, France is open for Filipino travelers! But first, in this new normal, you must be mindful of the guidelines when traveling to France. This is an update as of August 26, 2021.
In this article, we will be answering frequently asked questions on France travel requirements. Queries like what vaccines are accepted in France, what documents do you need to bring and even the mobile app that you need to download as you tour France. So better get a piece of better or screenshot this for your reference.
- Who can travel to France? Adult Filipinos who are vaccinated can travel to France with no restrictions to health conditions.
- I am vaccinated, but which covid-19 vaccines are accepted by France? Please note that France only accepts the following vaccines authorized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- Pfizer (Comirnaty)
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- AstraZeneca (Covishield)
- Currently, there is still no input for travelers who had sinovac.
- You must present your vaccination certificate. You can acquire it through your LGU or Local Government Unit. Kindly coordinate with them respectively.
- We strongly suggest having a negative RT-PCR test result taken less than 72 hours before your flight. This will help things go on smoothly as you pass through the border control authorities and or immigration. Unvaccinated children aged 12 and over, will just need to present a negative RT PCR test result. REMINDER: Kindly coordinate with DOH accredited clinics only.
- You must have a valid France Tourist Visa / France Visit Visa along with your valid Philippine passport. You may opt to process it yourself or make it worry free and hassle free when you let us help you. Reach our team in our online form or you may visit us in our office in Makati City, Philippines. We specialize in visa services since 2017.*
- You must have a Sworn Declaration that you have no symptoms of Covid-19 infection and to your knowledge, you have not been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days prior to your journey. For sample sworn declaration, just email us at email@example.com and we will email it for free.
- Travel insurance with coverage on covid-19 is recommended. Make it hassle free when you get your insurance here. This is highly suggested as bills overseas is no joke because it can be costly. Be worry free when an insurance company can cover the costs for you in case of unfortunate events.
- You need to download and activate the TousAntiCovid app. This is available for iOs and Android Users. This is a contract tracing application presented in France. Through a notification, users will be warned if a sick and or infected person with covid-19 has remained as a prolonged contact. The period of contagiousness starts from the 48 hours before the date of the onset symptoms or 7 days before a contact’s positive test if the person is asymptomatic. NOTE that this application only shows the proximity and no other data, which means it is impossible to know the identity of the user of application – if privacy is your concern.
Please note that this is an update as of August 26, 2021 and this may change without prior notice. We advise you to do thorough research or simply email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an online travel agency, with walk in office in Makati City, Philippines. 926 Asia specializes in visa services since 2017.