El Nido Tour Package 2022 From The Philippines for ₱4,400/person
|Hotel Category||Rate for 3 days 2 nights – ADULT||Rate for 3 days 2 nights – CHILD (6 years old or below on day of travel)||Extra Night|
|Option 1: 2 star category|
Jurias Garden Hotel or similar depending on available
|Option 2: 3 star category|
Any 3 star accommodation depending on availability
- Accommodation with breakfast at chosen hotel category
- Airconditioned room with private bathroom
- Round trip group transfers (Between 8AM-10PM)
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and meet with guide for transfer to hotel for check in.
- Day 2: Enjoy El Nido, Palawan at your own itinerary or book a tour with us. See your optional tours below.
- Day 3: Check out and then transfer back to the airport for return flight.
|Optional Tours||Rate per ADULT||Rate per CHILD (Must be 5 years old and below on day of travel – except for infant)|
|El Nido Tour A with lunch – Visit and sightsee: Big Lagoon, Shimisu Island, Secret Lagoon, Seven Commando Beach, and Payong-Payong Beach (Optional: Big Lagoon entrance fee (P200/person))||PHP1,450/adult||PHP800|
|El Nido Tour B with lunch – Visit and sightsee: Snake Island, Cathedral Cave, Cudugnon Cave, Entalula Island, and Papaya Beach||PHP1,550/adult||PHP850|
|El Nido Tour C with lunch – Visit and sightsee: Matinloc Shrine, Hidden Beach, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island, and Talisay Beach (Optional: Matinloc Shrine entrance fee (P100/person))||PHP650/adult||PHP900|
|El Nido Tour D with lunch – Visit and sightsee: Small Lagoon, Cadlao Lagoon, Pasandigan Beach, Paradise Beach, and Natnat beach (Optional: Small Lagoon entrance fee (P200/person))||PHP1,450/adult||PHP800|
- Minimum of 2 travelers with maximum of 1 child per room.
- Accommodation is any hotel category within chosen option.
- Room rate is based on cheapest room category hotel check-in is 2PM-3PM and check-out is 12PM.
- Environmental fee, DOT guide, mark and snorkel gear and other not mentioned, not yet included
- This rate is not applicable for foreign passport holders, not applicable on peak season and or holidays.
- Non refundable, and not transferrable even when unused.