Coron Tour Package 2022 From The Philippines for ₱4,199/person
|Hotel Category||Rate for 3 days 2 nights – ADULT||Rate for 3 days 2 nights – CHILD (6 years old or below on day of travel)||Extra Night|
|Option 1: 3 star category|
Vienna Hotel or similar depending on available
|Option 2: 4 star category|
TAG Resort or similar depending on availability
- Accommodation with breakfast at chosen hotel category
- Airconditioned room with private bathroom
- Round trip group transfers (Between 8AM-10PM)
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and meet with guide for transfer to hotel for check in.
- Day 2: Enjoy Coron, Palawan at your own itinerary or book a tour with us. See your optional tours below.
- Day 3: Check out and then transfer back to the airport for return flight.
|Optional Tours||Rate per adult||Rate per child (6 years old and below on day of travel – except infant)|
|Coron Town Tour – Pick up at 3PM-4PM. Visit and sightsee: Souvenir Shop, Lualhati Park, Trekking Mt. Tapyas, Maquinit Hotspring, Town Plaza and St. Augustine Church||PHP950||PHP600|
|Coron Tour A – Pick up at 8AM-9AM and tour ends at 430PM. Visit and sightsee: Kayangan Lake, Quin Reef, Green Lagoon, Cyc Beach, Atwayan Beach and Las Islas de Coral||PHP1,200||PHP700|
|Coron Tour B – Pick up at 8AM-9AM and tour ends at 430PM. Visit and sightsee: Barrakuda Lake, Twin Lagoon, Skeleton Wreck, Smith Beach and Reef Garden||PHP1,500||PHP850|
|Coron Island Ultimate Tour – Pick up at 8AM-9AM and tour ends at 430PM. Visit and sightsee: Kayangan Lake, CYC Beach, Twin Lagoon, Skeleton Wreck, Atwayan/Sunset Beach, Las Islas de Coral, and Siete Picados||PHP1,750||PHP1,050|
- Minimum of 2 travelers with maximum of 1 child per room.
- Accommodation is any hotel category within chosen option.
- Room rate is based on cheapest room category hotel check-in is 2PM-3PM and check-out is 12PM.
- Mask, snorkel and environmental fee (P200) to be settled on location not included and other not mentioned.
- This rate is not applicable for foreign passport holders, not applicable on peak season and or holidays.
- Non refundable, and not transferrable even when unused.