Philippine Passport Holders are eligible for a 5 day visa on arrival in Shenzhen, China. Also known as the Shenzhen 5-day VOA, Filipinos are eligible to visit the city, only if they have acquired a China Tourist Visa. The 5 day VOA for Filipinos is available at select ports only.
|Port Name||Visa On Arrival – Office Opening Hours||Contact Number|
|Shenzhen Airport||10:00 – the arrival of the last flight||(0755) 82327700|
|Luohu Port||7:00 – 23:30||(0755) 82324022|
|Huanggang Port||00:00 – 24:00||(0755) 83391060|
|Shekou Port||9:00 – 13:00 & 14:30 – 17:00||(0755) 26691202|
|Fuyong Port||10:00 – the arrival of the last carrier||(0755) 2345928|
Steps in getting your 5 Day Visa on Arrival for Shenzhen:
- Present your valid Philippine Passport. Your passport must have at least 6 months beyond the intended stay.
- Make sure you have your China Tourist Visa. This is the primary requirement for being granted a Shenzhen Visa On Arrival. We provide visa processing services with free flight itinerary or flight reservation, as part of your requirement. We also provide visa consultancy for a downpayment of only PHP1,500. Head over to our online form or give us a call at 09184880250.
- Accomplish the application form in the select port or airport. Carefully read the instructions and write clearly.
- Upon presenting the Shenzhen VOA Form together with your China Tourist Visa attached to your valid Philippine passport, the officer will take a photo of you as part of the immigration process. Our professional tip would be making yourself presentable as you travel to the port.
- Settle the VOA fee in Chinese RMB. Currently the visa on arrival fee is at CNY168. However we recommend bringing sufficient and extra fund. You may also would want to exchange your money into RMB before heading to the airport or port.
Currently, the People’s Republic of China does not allow travel agents and travel agencies to process the 5 day Shenzhen VOA. However, should you be needing our experience and expertise in your China Tourist Visa Application, you may directly consult us through phone or by visiting our office in Manila, Philippines.