If you are a Foreigner who wants to reside in the Philippines, we highly recommend getting a 13A Non-Quota Immigrant Visa or the Permanent Resident Visa. However, there’s a catch. This is a visa amenable to select Foreign nationals married to a Filipino citizen. Here are the 5 reasons why you need to apply for a 13A Visa.
- No more visa-runs while in the Philippines. With your first application of a 13A Visa, you will be provided with a probationary status. The proceeding application will allow you for a Permanent Residency. You don’t even need to go outside of the Philippines to re-start your visa. Once you are in the Philippines with a 13A Non-Quota Immigrant Visa, you can stay in the country as long as you please (during its validity if probationary). You can also travel to different parts of the Philippines (Palawan, Cebu etc) with your *spouse by booking a trip. See awesome travel packages when you head to https://926atravelandtours.com/philippines/
- No need for renewal after the probationary status. Compared to other visas, once you are provided a Permanent Residency, you will no longer renew unless it is your first application. You only have to renew your ACR-I card every 5 years… and 5 years is quite a long period.
- Less hassle during application. 926 Asia Travel and Tours can help you. We recommend our service to those who would want things go easier than the usual. Assistance through us is suggested for first time applicants and advised to those who do not have the time to fall in line due to certain responsibilities.
- It is easier to get loans. If in time, you will need financial assistance, it is easier to get a loan once you have a 13A Permanent Resident Visa assuming a comparison to your home country. With less documents required, acquiring a loan here in the Philippines by having your 13A Visa is a lot easier.
- It is easier to get insurance. Everyone needs one even on time of travel. To be hassle free for your incoming trips, you may get a travel insurance by letting us assist you.
926 Asia Travel and Tours is located in Makati City, Philippines. We specialize in visa and travel packages.