Experience three cultures – Bangkok, Siem Reap, and Ho Chi Minh for a land arrangement package for as low as PHP22,764/person!
- Round Trip Airport Transfers – Private
- Accommodation in Bangkok – Hotel de Bangkok or similar
- Accommodation in Siem Reap – Holy Angkor Hotel or similar
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh – Hoang Ngan / Hoang Phu Gia or similar
- Local Meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner) as per itinerary
- English Speaking Driver and or Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 Bottles of Water per pax served during trip
- Bangkok City & Temple Tour
- Discover Angkor Wat Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Day 1: Upon arrival at Bangkok airport, then meet our representative and then transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 2: Bangkok City & Temple Tour (B) Private Tour – After Breakfast at the hotel, pick-up at the hotel by your guide and visiting starting the tour to
go to visit “Wat Traimit” is one of the most famous temples in Bangkok and is known as the Temple of the Golden Buddha (the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting), then take a short walk to explore the China Town, the area is complex with Thai, Chinese and Indian as good people from South Asia Community, then go to explore The Temple of Dawn
wherer is the one of landmark of Bangkok (the official name is “Wat Arun”) after that going visit to the famous Reclining Buddha at Wat Po, where the blind may be trained to become masseuses, Wat Po is the origin of “Thai Traditional Massages School”, and then we will explore some of body massage outlet nearby such as massage outlet at “Tha Prachan-road”,
then transfer to the hotel for check-in. Free at your leisure. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 3: Bangkok to Siem Reap (B) No guide. Breakfast is served at the hotel, then pick-up at the hotel and transfer to Siemreap by VIP Bus
48 seats. Arrive to Siem Reap International Airport, meet with driver and check in hotel.
Day 4: Discover Angkor Wat (B/D) Private Tour – With apsara show. After breakfast, Tour to Angkor Thom that was the masterpiece of King Jayavarman VII. We begin to visit Bayon Temple. Its 54 towers are each topped off with the four faces of Avalokiteshvara (Buddha of Compassion.We continue to visit Terrace of the Leper King. At the southern end lies the Baphuon, once of the most beautiful temples at Angkor, dating from the reign of Uditayavarman 1 in the 11th century. You’ll break for lunch (your own account) at a local restaurant. At the afternoon visit Ta Prohm, the monastery-temple of Tomb Raider fame. Left as it was ‘discovered’ by French explorer Henri Mouhot in 1860; the tentacle-like tree roots here are slowly strangling the surviving stones. We journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world’s largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Enjoy dinner with Apsara Show and overnight in Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap – Departure (B) – No guide. After breakfast, departure to Mekong Bus station and continue trip to Ho Chi Minh City.
Staying overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi (B/L) – Private Tour – Morning, picks you up at the hotel and then visit War Crime Museum. This museum tells the story of war from the Vietnamese perspective. Exhibits include photographs, machinery, and weapons that depict the harsh realities of war. Thi en Hau Temple (One of the most important pagodas in the city, this richly decorated temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the
Sea and patron of sailors. Then visit China town – Settled in the late 18th century, this labyrinthine section of Ho Chi Minh City bustles with restaurants, temples, exotic stores, and markets and Binh Tay market.
Afternoon, we visit Cu Chi Tunnel Tour at 13.00 pm, after you have a lunch, we will travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquere the area! You’ll have
a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to
fire real AK bullets. Then come back to Saigon city.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh – Departure (B) No guide – Morning, having breakfast at the hotel . Then free leisure till the time for the airport. Upon arrival
at International airport, our staff will say goodbye to you. Goodbye Vietnam.
- PHP22,764/person if 6 travelers and above
- PHP25,842/person if 3-4 travelers
- PHP28,380/person if 2 travelers
- Rate is not valid on holidays and peak dates
- Standard check in is 2PM and check out is 12NOON
- Exclusive Tipping 3USD/person a day. (2USD for guide and 1USD to driver)
- Low season and high season or holidays are with different rates.
- Standard check in is 2 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12 noon.
- Accommodation stated is subject to availability, if unavailable, automatically booked to similar category.
- Accommodation is standard room with air-condition unit.
- Accommodation is twin sharing for 2 travelers and family room or triple type if 3 or more travelers subject to availability.
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions, traffic, political stance, safety precaution and the alike.
- No refund for late comers for group transfers, group tours, late show or no show on accommodation.
- Non transferable and non refundable even when unused.
- Travelers responsibility to check passport validity and visa amenability.
- By booking with us, you accept the terms and conditions posted in our platforms on both print and non-print.