Explore the land of the rising sun, anime, and all things technological when you book with us for a land arrangement for as low as PHP11,599/person – minimum of 4 travelers.
|Hotel Name||Category||4D3N Per Person Rate||Additional Day Rate Per Person|
|Pearl Hotel or similar (without breakfast)||2-star||PHP11,599||PHP2,600|
|APA Hotel Shinjuku (with breakfast)||3-star||PHP14,999||PHP4,500|
- Accommodation for 4DAYS3NIGHTS
- Standard air-conditioned room
- Inclusive of breakfast if (3 star category)
- English speaking driver / guide
- One way transfer in seat-in-coach (NRT airport-accommodation)
- Day 1: Arrival in NRT airport and meet with guide for check in.
- Day 2: Breakfast + Free time or join optional tour (choose from the list below)
- Day 3: Breakfast + Free time or join optional tour (choose from the list below)
- Day 4: Breakfast – wait until check out and then transfer to NRT airport
|Optional Tour||Per Person|
|Cityrama Tokyo Morning Tour – Starts at 08:05 in Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku, Main Building 3F – JP and ends at 13:15 in Yurakucho Station. Visit and sightsee: Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal + East Gardens of the Imperial Palace + Nakamise Shopping Street + National Diet Building. This includes ticket and public transportation. On Mondays, Fridays and other days when Imperial Palace East Garden is closed, the tour will visit Imperial Palace Plaza instead. Note that this is a sightseeing bus tour.||PHP2,816|
|Factsheet Tokyo Afternoon – Begins at 12:30 in Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku, Main Building 3F – JP and ends at 17:50 Tokyo Station. Visit and sightsee: Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal + World Trade Center Building + Nijubashi Bridge + Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden + Ginza + Senso-ji Temple + Nakamise Shopping Street + Sumida River + Tokyo Station. Includes tickets only.||PHP3,401|
|Amazing Tokyo – Tour starts at 08:55 at LOVE Object and ends at 18:10 in Shinjuku station. Visit and sightsee: Meiji Jingu + Senso-ji Temple + Imperial Palace + Tokyo Skytree + Tokyo Bay Cruise. Includes tickets, lunch and guide.||PHP7,517|
|Mount Fuji – Day Tour with Kawaguchiko Lake and Gotemba Outlets. Visit and sightsee: Oishi Park + Arakura Sengen Shrine + Mt. Fuji 5th Station + Oshino Hakkai + Gotemba Premium Outlets. Meet at Ground Floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch at 730AM. Tour ends at 1800. Excursion includes guide and transport from pick up to drop off point only.||PHP3,898|
|Hakone Fuji Day Tour – Tour starts at 0800 and ends at 1800. Meet up at Ground Floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch at 0730AM. Visit and sightsee: Hakone sightseeing cruise + Hakone-machi + Owakudani + Gotemba outlet. This tour includes: guide, entrance fees, and pick up at meeting point. Not included is entrance for hot spring.||PHP4,920|
|Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea Admission Ticket + Shared Round Trip Transfer – Pick up from hotels/residences within Tokyo’s 23 wards||PHP9,813|
|Full Day Nikko Private Tour – Tour starts at 0900 and ends at 1800 with RT transfers to your accommodation. Visit and sightsee: Nikkō Tōshō-gū + Lake Chuzenji + Kegon Falls. This is by public transportation. This excursion includes guide, transport, tickets.||PHP15,484|
- Rate may change without prior notice.
- Minimum of 4 travelers.
- Low season and high season or holidays are with different rates.
- Standard check in is 2 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12 noon.
- Accommodation stated is subject to availability, if unavailable, automatically booked to similar category.
- Accommodation is standard room with air-condition unit.
- Accommodation is twin sharing for 2 travelers and family room or triple type if 3 or more travelers subject to availability.
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions, traffic, political stance, safety precaution and the alike.
- No refund for late comers for group transfers, group tours, late show or no show on accommodation.
- Non transferable and non refundable even when unused.
- Travelers responsibility to check passport validity and visa amenability.
- By booking with us, you accept the terms and conditions posted in our platforms on both print and non-print.