Whether it’s driven by your KDRAMA or KPOP dreams, go ahead and indulge yourself to the wonderful city of Seoul in Korea for as low as PHP11,000/person, you get a comfortable accommodation for 3DAYS2NIGHTS with one way transfer for a hassle free vacation.
|Hotel Name||Category||4D3N Per Person Rate||Additional Day Rate Per Person|
|Coop City or similar||3-star||PHP11,999/adult and PHP11,699/child||PH3,500/adult and PHP3,000/child|
|IBC Hotel or similar||4-star||PHP13,599/adult and PHP13,299/child||PHP4,900/adult and PHP4,100/child|
- Accommodation for 4DAYS3NIGHTS
- Standard air-conditioned room
- Inclusive of breakfast
- English speaking driver / guide
- Round trip transfer in seat-in-coach (ICN airport-accommodation-ICN)
- Day 1: Arrival in ICN airport and meet with guide for check in.
- Day 2: Breakfast + Free time or join optional tour (choose from the list below)
- Day 3: Breakfast + Free time or join optional tour (choose from the list below)
- Day 4: Breakfast – wait until check out and then transfer to ICN airport
|Optional Tour||Per Person|
|Afternoon City Tour – Tour starts at 1300 to 1700. Visit and sightsee: Changdeokgung + Insadong Street + Namdaemun Traditional Market. Tour includes RT transfer from your accommodation, entrance fee, transport, and guide. Note that Changdeok Palace closes every Monday.||PHP1,918|
|Palace Morning Tour – Tour starts at 0900 to 1230. Visit and sightsee: Gyeongbokgung Palace + Changdeokgung + Changgyeonggung + Deoksugung + Gyeonghuigung Palace. Note that Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesdays.|
If it is below -5℃ or raining the Guard Changing Ceremony at Gyeongbok Palace will be canceled. Includes tickets + transport.
|Korea Ski Tour – Starts at 0800 to 1800. Includes: Pick up from the hotel, entrance fee, guide, Shared transfers and gloves. Ideal for learner skiers or snowboarders deciding if they like the slopes, this tour whisks you from your Seoul hotel to the ski resort of Jisan Forest or Yangji Pine in comfort. Master the basics on the learner pistes with your instructor, and enjoy outdoor adventure in the South Korean countryside. Reach the ski resort of Jisan Forest or Yangji Pine with ease from Seoul .Try your hand at skiing or snowboarding on the gentle slopes and experience a South Korean winter on the pistes with hassle-free round-trip travel from central Seoul. Not included are Professional Ski Lesson, Professional Ski Lesson, Ski Clothing, Rental Boots, Skis or Snowboard, and Ski Lift. End point is Myeongdong shopping area.||PHP2,426|
|Bukchon Hanok Village – Tour starts at 0900 and ends at lunchtime. Pick up or meet up at a select hotel lobby downtown. BukchonHanok Village was once a village of aristocrats long ago, and its luxury tile-roofed houses called Giwas have been preserved since the Joseon Dynasty. Now, the village operates as a place where visitors come to experience the ambiance of the Joseon Dynasty, offering a cultural center and hanok-style restaurants were recently built inside the complex, presenting a more enjoyable experience for all visitors. End point at City Hall or Itaewon Area. Tour includes guide, entrance fees, transport, and pick up at hotel.||PHP2,426|
|Lotte World with Transport – Tour starts at 0900 and ends at 1300. This includes Big 5 Ticket (5 attractions), and transport. Pick up and drop off at certain hotels in Seoul Area. Join us as we visit all things Lotte! Explore the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing at Lotte World, and shop at Lotte Mart and Department Store. Go on an all-Lotte tour as we visit the Lotte World, Mart and Department Store! Our first stop is the Lotte World, the largest indoor theme park as certified by the Guinness World Records. The park is filled with thrilling rides, different kinds of parades, an ice rink, a folk museum and so much more. It’s located in the heart of the city, which makes it the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing! Next, we’ll proceed to Lotte Mart. A division of Lotte Co., Ltd, the Mart is a South Korean hypermarket that sells a variety of clothing, toys, electronics and other goods. Afterwards, head to the Lotte Department Store. Established in 1979, the department store offers retail consumer goods and services.||PHP3,775|
|Everland Themepark Full Day – Starts at 0900 and ends at 1700. Here is perfect place for you to go! South Korea’s Everland Resort is the world’s 10th most visited theme park and the largest amusement park in Korea! Everland is divided into five zones: Global Fair, Zoo-Topia, European Adventure, Magic Land and American Adventure. Pick-up and drop off at available from hotels in Downtown only. Includes guide, transport, entrance fee, pick up and drop off within select hotels only.||PHP3,810|
|Drama Tour Winter Sonata, Nami Island, and Petite France – Tour begins at 0800 and ends at 1700. Visit and sightsee: Nami Island + The Garden of the Morning Calm + Petite France. Meet up and drop off at select location in Seoul. This tour include meal, transport, and tickets.||PHP6,478|
- Rate may change without prior notice.
- Minimum of 2 travelers.
- Child rate applies to 7 years old and below on actual travel dates.
- Add PHP1,000/person for midnight surcharge on transfers (10PM to 7AM)
- Low season and high season or holidays are with different rates.
- Standard check in is 2 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12 noon.
- Accommodation stated is subject to availability, if unavailable, automatically booked to similar category.
- Accommodation is standard room with air-condition unit.
- Accommodation is twin sharing for 2 travelers and family room or triple type if 3 or more travelers subject to availability.
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions, traffic, political stance, safety precaution and the alike.
- No refund for late comers for group transfers, group tours, late show or no show on accommodation.
- Non transferable and non refundable even when unused.
- Travelers responsibility to check passport validity and visa amenability.
- By booking with us, you accept the terms and conditions posted in our platforms on both print and non-print.