Singapore – Tourist Visa
This is rated for only PHP7,800. Applicable to Nigerian Passport Holders Only.
- Visa Consultancy from a Visa Expert
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Airline Ticket Reservation as requirement
- Non appearance on submission and collection of requirements
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page and Emergency Contact Page – which we will send you a template
- Previous Passport (If applicable)
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 4 pcs of passport sized colored photo (48 mm x 33mm) with white background
- Application Form / Form 14A – https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/forms/application-for-an-entry-visa-form-14a.pdf
- Form V39A – Download it here – https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/forms/application-for-visa-letter-of-introduction-v39a.pdf
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation, airline reservation (we will provide as part of the inclusions)
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Leave of Absence from Employer
- Photocopy of Company ID
- Copy of I-Card / AEP / ACR I-Card
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- ITR is required for visa application under Foreign passport holders.
- Visa processing is within an estimate of 5-7 days, depending on the embassy.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.