926A Travel and Tours is providing visa assistance for Foreign passport holders bound to Japan. Our assistance fee is only PHP7,300.
- Visa Consultancy
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation as requirement
- Free Airline Ticket Reservation as requirement
- Non Appearance for submission and collection of documents
- Visa Fee for 15 days or 30 days depending on the embassy or multi entry.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Original Valid Passport – Note that it must be 6 months valid
- Old passport with previous visa to Japan (if any)
- Accomplished Visa Form (A4 size paper) (2 copies – 1 computerized and 1 hand written)
- 2 pcs 45mm x 45mm colored photos (white background)
- Employment Certificate (Position – Date Hired – Salary – With Company Letter Head)
- If self employed: Copy of Business Registrations
- Original Bank Certification (Issued within 1 month of application)
- Original Bank Statement (Within the 3 months)
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (Form 2316 if individual/ Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies)
- Day to Day Itinerary/ Activity to Japan/Airline Reservation (we will provide)
- Birth Certificate (Issued within 1 year)
- Accomplished forms in (1) handwritten, and another (1) computerized, and signed http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000163096.pdf
- Marriage Certificate (Issued within 1 year/if applicable)
- If minor applicant: School Registration/ Proof of enrollment/ School Certification
- If minor applicant: Birth Certificate (Issued with 1 year) and Notarized Affidavit of Support and Consent if not traveling with either or both parents.
- Any ID as proof of identity / stay here in the Philippines
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate, enrollment form and photocopy of school ID
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit all required documents. We will be sending an authorization letter as the final document. Kindly check if everything is complete. Embassy will not accept incomplete requirements.
- For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship/ connection should be established. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements. Provide sponsorship letter.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents with a charge of PHP500/person and you will shoulder the courier service.
- Visa processing is within an estimate of 5-7 days, depending on the embassy.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.