926A Travel and Tours is providing visa assistance for Foreign passport holders bound to Japan. Our assistance fee is only PHP7,300.
- Visa Consultancy
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation as requirement
- Free Airline Ticket Reservation as requirement
- Non Appearance for submission and collection of documents
- Visa Fee for 15 days or 30 days depending on the embassy or multi entry.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page and Emergency Contact Page – which we will send you a template
- Previous Passport (If applicable)
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 4 pcs of passport sized colored photo (48 mm x 33mm) with white background
- Application form which you can download here http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000163096.pdf
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation, airline reservation (we will provide as part of the inclusions)
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Leave of Absence from Employer
- Photocopy of Company ID
- Copy of I-Card / AEP
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- ITR is required for visa application under Foreign passport holders.
- Visa processing is within an estimate of 5-7 days, depending on the embassy.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.