China Visa – Tourist Visa
This is rated for only PHP11,000. Applicable to US, UK and Canadian Passport Holders Only.
- Visa Consultancy from a Visa Expert
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Non appearance on submission and collection of requirements
- Visa Free for 15 days or 30 days.
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit all required documents. Kindly check if everything is complete. Embassy will not accept incomplete requirements.
- Approved visa is passport with visa sticker can be claimed in the office.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Philippine Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page and Emergency Contact Page – which we will send you a template
- Previous Passport – If new passport only, embassy needs explanation which we can send you a template
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 4 pcs of passport sized colored photo (48 mm x 33mm) with white background
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Type written and signed application form in A4 size. You may download it here http://cs.mfa.gov.cn/wgrlh/lhqz/sblhqz_660598/P020130828561586361528.pdf
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation, airline reservation (we will provide)
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies.
- If no ITR, please provide a letter explaining why and should be notarized
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, DTI or SEC permit which includes the names and signatories of corporations
- Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit and BIR registration
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- Any ID as proof of identity / stay here in the Philippines
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
- For sponsored applicants, the sponsor should be an immediate family. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements, while applicant(s) will provide documents to prove relationship (Birth/Marriage Certificate). We will also provide a letter of sponsorship.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents with a charge of PHP500/person and you will shoulder the courier service.
- Visa submission is within 5 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there is no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying 2 months before your travel dates.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.