Get that temple run and Lara Croft gaming as you have visit and explore the wonderful ruins of Siem Reap Cambodia for 3 days and 2 nights! For as low as PHP3,200/person, you get to have an accommodation with breakfast and roundtrip transfers. Additionally, you may include optional tours!
|Hotel Name||Category||3D2N Per Person Rate||Additional Day Rate Per Person|
|Ambient Angkor Boutique or similar||3-star||PHP3,200||PHP1,000|
|Lucky Angkor Hotel & Spa||4-star||PHP4,050||PHP1,450|
- Accommodation for 3DAYS2NIGHTS
- Standard air-conditioned room
- Inclusive of daily breakfast
- English speaking driver / guide
- Roundtrip transfers in seat-in-coach (REP airport-accommodation-REP airport)
- Day 1: Arrival and meet with guide to transfer to hotel for check in.
- Day 2: Breakfast + Free time or join optional tour (choose from the list below)
- Day 3: Breakfast – wait until check out and then transfer to airport
|Optional Tour||Per Person|
|Angkor Wat Full Day Tour – This tour starts at 0800 and ends at 1700. With hotel pick up. Visit and sightsee: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat Temple, Phnom Bakheng, Ta Prohm, and West Baray. Includes: Tickets, Guide and Transport.||PHP5,143|
|Buffet Dining with Apsara Performance – Starts at 1800 to 2030. With hotel pick up. This includes a meal, transport and ticket. For a comparatively small town, Siem Reap offers an amazing range of dining venues and cuisines from Asia and the West. The emphasis is, of course, on Khmer/Cambodian food with the classic Amok Cambodian curry and Khmer BBQ being some of the most popular dishes.||PHP2,047|
|Museums Half Day Tour – Starts at 0800 and ends at roughly lunch time. With hotel pick up. First stop is the war museum. You will get an insight into the troubles Cambodia faced during its decades of War. The second stop is the Angkor National Museum which includes some fascinating artefacts from the ancient Khmer Empire. This includes a drink, transport and ticket.||PHP6,560|
- Rate may change without prior notice.
- Minimum of 2 travelers.
- Low season and high season or holidays are with different rates.
- Standard check in is 2 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12 noon.
- Accommodation stated is subject to availability, if unavailable, automatically booked to similar category.
- Accommodation is standard room with air-condition unit.
- Accommodation is twin sharing for 2 travelers and family room or triple type if 3 or more travelers subject to availability.
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions, traffic, political stance, safety precaution and the alike.
- No refund for late comers for group transfers, group tours, late show or no show on accommodation.
- Non transferable and non refundable even when unused.
- Travelers responsibility to check passport validity and visa amenability.
- By booking with us, you accept the terms and conditions posted in our platforms on both print and non-print.