Discover quintessential landscapes, manmade and natural – Hanoi, Vietnam for 4DAYS3NIGHTS at an all in rate of only PHP25,226.
- Roundtrip airfare with 7kg baggage allowance MNL-HAN-MNL
- Hotel Accommodation within the city of Hanoi
- With daily breakfast
- English speaking tour guide
- Hanoi City Tour
- Travel Insurance c/o Malayan Travel
- Halong Bay Cruise with seafood lunch on board
Day 1: Arrival at the airport then transfer to hotel for check in
Day 2: Breakfast + Rest then afternoon tour. Pick up at hotel or nearest landmark. Proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 – 16h00. This includes ESG guide, entrance fees, Hotel pick-up and drop off transfers.
Day 2: Breakfast + Full Day Halong Bay Cruise with seafood lunch on board.
Pick up at hotel – journey 165-km east of Hanoi to Halong Bay. Board the boat and set off on a relaxing and wonderful cruise through World Nature Heritage Halong Bay, passing bizarre rock formations, such as the Dinh Huong (the Incense Urn), Cho Da (the Stone Dog), islands with sandy beaches, and Ga Choi (the Fighting Roosters) islets. Discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as “Dragon descending to the sea.”. You visit Thien Cung grotto and fresh seafood is served on the boat. In the late afternoon, sail back to shore and disembark for the drive back to Hanoi. This tour includes an English-speaking guide / All entrance fees and hotel pick-up and drop off transfers, and light lunch.
Day 3: Breakfast + This is your free time to roam in Hanoi.
Day 4: Breakfast until check out then transfer to airport for return flight.
- Minimum of 2 travelers
- Fly via Cebu Pacific MNL-HAN 0455 to 0730 and HAN-MNL 0815 to 1240
- Rate is not valid on holidays and peak dates
- Standard check in is 2PM and check out is 12NOON
- No refund for late comers for the group tour
- Itinerary may change depending on weather condition, traffic jam etc
- Room rate is based on the cheapest available standard room
- Hotel assignment may be at any 3 star category within Hanoi.
- Rate may change without prior notice
- Tour may be private or sharing with other guests
- One luggage per person in the standard size
- Non-refundable and not transferable even when unused