Got your airline tickets already? Book your tours with us! See the amazing inclusions below.
This is a land arrangement package in Tokyo, then Mt. Fuji, Osaka to Kyoto for 7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS for only PHP87,500/person.
- 6 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Lunch on tours based on itinerary
- Airport – TYO Hotel – OSA Hotel – Airport SIC Transfer
- Grand Tokyo Full Day Tour with lunch in SIC
- FD Fuji and Hakone Tour with lunch in SIC Basis by Motor-coach
- Tokyo – Osaka Shinkansen Ticket
- 1 Day Kyoto and Nara Tour with lunch in SIC basis
- 24 hours emergency call service – English
- Travel Insurance
Day 1: Arrival in Tokyo then transfer to hotel in seat in couch basis then check in.
Day 2: (B/L) Breakfast at hotel, start for Grand Full Day Tour with lunch
Day 3: (B/L) Breakfast at hotel, FD Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour by Coach inclusive of lunch
Day 4: (B) Breakfast at hotel, check out and take Nozomi Shinkansen from Tokyo to Osaka. Arrive at Osaka, transfer to hotel and check in.
Day 5: (B) Breakfast at hotel, then enjoy the Osaka Wonder Loop Bus and Cruise for the while day.
Day 6: (B/L) Breakfast at hotel then full day Kyoto Tour
Day 7: (B) Breakfast at hotel then transfer to airport in SIC transfer
- Personal expenses / Additional tours or meals not stated
- Saturday night accommodation supplement
- All other travel/ tour arrangement not stated above
- Minimum of 4 travelers
- Rate is not valid on holidays and peak dates
- Standard check in is 2PM and check out is 12NOON
- This is a travel eco-package
- No refund for late comers for the group tour
- Rate may change without prior notice
- Itinerary may change depending on weather condition, traffic jam etc
- Room rate is based on the cheapest available standard room
- One luggage per adult only on the standard size
- Child with bed is PHP75,500/child and no bed is PHP42,500/child
- Non-refundable and not transferable even when unused
- For inclusion of airfare, please advise
Tokyo Grand Full Day Tour – Visit and See: Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, Akasaka Guest House, National Diet Building, Imperial Palace East Garden, Ginza Shopping District, Japanese Style Lunch, Hama-Rikyu Garden, Sumida River Cruise, Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street, Kappabashi, Ueno and Akihabara
Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour – Mt. Fuji 5th Station – Enjoy a panoramic view from the 5th station.
Western lunch will be served at the Hakone Lake Hotel.
Visit the Hakone Sky Gondola
See the Owakudani Valley
Experience a pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi
Then return to Tokyo by motorcoach throughout
The return service is available to the hotel where you were picked up
1 Day Nara and Kyoto Tour with lunch – From Hotel Granvia walk to Osaka Stations. From Osaka Station to Kyoto Station. Depart from Sunrise Tours Desk inside Avanti (across from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit). All the sightseeing in Kyoto in Nara on this tour is by bus.
- See Nijo Castle – this is a world heritage site. Tour the historical castle completed in 1626 which was built to provide lodging for Tokugawa Shogun and as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace. The impressive, elaborate carvings and decors in the Ninomaru Palace are a must see.
- Tour Kinkaku-ji Temple – this is also a world heritage site. The wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold and is surrounded by a beautiful pond.
- Japanese/Western lunch style buffet will be available.
- Todai-ji Temple (Great Buddha)/Nara Park – This is the symbol of the Nara Period, and one of the world’s largest wooden structures. Its huge main hall and bronze Great Buddha are impressive to behold.
- Kasuga Taisha Shrine – This Nara period shrine is designated as a world heritage site. The deer of Nara Park are though to be the shine messengers.
- Nara Nagomikan – The largest souvenir shop in Nara. Enjoy yourself in this spacious shop and look for the perfect souvenir. Note that Nara Nagomikan may be omitted from the itinerary if it is closed on the day of tour or as a result of traffic congestion or the alike.
- From Nara Nagomikan to Kintetsu Nara Station. Go to Kintetsu Nara Station via bus and on food. From Kintetsu Nara Station to Osaka Namba Station. Kintetsu Rail (non-reserved) OR bus. Tour ends at Osaka Namba Station. Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.