Got your airline tickets already? Book your tours with us! See the amazing inclusions below.
4D3N Land Arrangement – PHP116,100/person only
- Hotel Accommodation in 3 star hotels – Thimpu Metta Resort & Paro Metta Resort
- Visa Processing
- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- International Flights Roundtrip (BKK/Singapore – Paro, Bhutan – BKK/Singapore)
- Roundtrip Transfers for airport and sightseeing
- Entrance Fees to events, historic sites, museums and parks as indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary water bottle on vehicle
- Sustainable Development Fee and other taxes
- Travel Insurance c/o Malayan Travel Insurance
Day 1: Paro, Bhutan = Thrimphu (driving 1.5 hours) L/D
Upon your arrival in Paro international airport, our guide will be there to welcome you and transfer tp Thimphu. After lunch, visit the Memorial Chorten built in memory of the late 3rd King. This place now happnes to be a get together point for elderly people, who spend their whole day chanting prayers and meeting friends. Visit Changangkha Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the valley offering a beautiful view of the valley. Enclosure where the national animal, Takins are kept to rive to visit the largest and newly built statue of Buddha offering magnificent view of entire Thimphu valley. After 5PM, visit the fortress of Thiumpu, Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne of the king. Evening walk around the happening town, the largest and most crowded town in Buhtan.
Day 2: Thimphu – Paro (driving 1.5 hrs) B/L/D
Morning visit the traditional Hnad Made Paper Mill. Visit the School of Arts and Crafts where the students learn 13 different arts used predominantly in Bhutan. Visit Folk Heritage Museum. which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the golden days, later visit the National Library which houses the collection of Bhutanese rich religious text and the contemporary Buddhism teachings from masters all around the world. Drive further up to visit the Dechenphodrang Monastic School and meet the young monks. Later continue to Zilukha Nunnery to meet the nuns and interact with them.
Afternoon drive to Paro, when reach, visit Paro, when reach, will visit Paro Dzong on foot and continue walking through the oldest wooden bridge still in use. Continue further to stroll around the old Paro town to peep into some local handicraft store. Could get some opportunity to see the traditional game, Archemy Match going on. Evening will be back to hotel. Overnight in Paro.
Day 3: Paro Sightseeing B/L/D
Morning drive to the base for the hike (3 hrs uphill) to Tiger’s Nest, the most reveered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff overlooking the Paro Valley. Most of the day will go on the hike. On the way back, if you have the energy and time to visit the Kichu Lakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhuta which marks which marks of Buddhism in the country. The a farewell dinner with your guide. Overnight in Paro.
Day 4: Departure B
Morning transfer (15 minutes) to the airport for your departure flight, your guide will bid you farewell at the airport.
- Minimum of 2 travelers
- Rate is not valid on holidays and peak dates
- Standard check in is 2PM and check out is 12NOON
- No refund for late comers
- Itinerary may change depending on weather condition, traffic jam etc
- Room rate is based on the cheapest available standard room
- Hotel assignment may be at Thimphu Metta Resort and Paro Tashi Namgay or similar subject to availability
- Rate may change without prior notice
- Tour may be private or sharing with other guests
- One luggage per person in the standard size
- Child and adult at same rate
- Non-refundable and not transferable even when unused