Got your airline tickets already? Book your tours with us! See the amazing inclusions below.
3D2N Land Arrangement – PHP5,998/person only
- Accommodation for 3DAYS2NIGHTS
- Standard air-conditioned room
- Inclusive of daily breakfast
- Tagalog / Filipino – speaking driver / guide
- Roundtrip group transfers (USU airport-accommodation-USU airport)
- Coron Town Tour
- Coron Island Tour A with buffet lunch
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and meet with guide then check in at accommodation at 2PM, afterwards proceed to Coron Town Tour. Visit and sightsee: Lualhati Park, Coron Baywalk, Town Plaza, San Agustin Church, Souvenir Shop, Mt Tapyas for panoramic view of the town, Cashew Local Factory and Maquinit Hot Spring
- Day 2: Breakfast + Pick up time at 8:30AM at the hotel lobby for Coron Island Tour A. Visit and sightsee: Kayangan Lake, Las Islas de Coral, CYC Beach, Atwayin Beach, Quin Reef, Green Lagoon. Buffet lunch will be served at Atwayin Beach. This tour ends at 5PM. Activities here are swimming and snorkeling, photoshoot, relaxing, siesta and beach & lagoon hopping.
- Day 3: Breakfast + Then check out and transfer back to the airport
- Rate may change without prior notice.
- Minimum of 2 travelers.
- Low season and high season or holidays are with different rates.
- Standard check in is 2 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12 noon.
- Accommodation is Jazmine’s Place – subject to availability, if unavailable, automatically booked to similar category.
- Accommodation is standard room with air-condition unit.
- Accommodation is twin sharing for 2 travelers and family room or triple type if 3 or more travelers subject to availability.
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions, traffic, political stance, safety precaution and the alike.
- No refund for late comers for group transfers, group tours, late show or no show on accommodation.
- Non transferable and non refundable even when unused.
- Travelers responsibility to check passport validity and visa amenability.
- Environmental fees / Entrance fees are not yet included unless stated in inclusion and is under the travelers’ account.
- By booking with us, you accept the terms and conditions posted in our platforms on both print and non-print.