3D2N Land Arrangement – PHP6,365/person only
- Accommodation for 3DAYS2NIGHTS in Panglao
- Standard air-conditioned room
- Inclusive of daily breakfast
- Tagalog / Filipino – speaking driver / guide
- Roundtrip group transfers (TAG airport-accommodation-TAG airport)
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- Bohol Countryside Tour
- Island Hopping + Panglao
- Lunch Buffet at Loboc River Cruise
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and meet with guide / driver to proceed with the Countryside Tour. Visit and sightsee: Blood compact, Baclayon Church, Museum (Optional), Bohol Phyton, Loboc River Cruise, Tarsier Sanctuary, Man-made Forest, Hanging Bridge (Optional), Butterfly Garden, and Chocolate Hills. Then proceed to hotel for check in.
- Day 2: Breakfast + Island Hopping and Panglao with pick up time at 6AM. Explore: Balicasag Island (Dolphin watching), Virgin Island (Sand Bar). Then 1PM is Panglao, experience: Panglao Church, Shell Museum, Hinagdan Cave, and Bee Farm. The rest of the day is your free time to enjoy Bohol.
- Day 3: Breakfast + Free time until check out for your return flight.
- Rate may change without prior notice.
- Minimum of 2 travelers.
- Low season and high season or holidays are with different rates.
- Standard check in is 2 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12 noon.
- Accommodation is Alona Bamboo Panglao – subject to availability, if unavailable, automatically booked to similar category.
- Accommodation is standard room with air-condition unit.
- Accommodation is twin sharing for 2 travelers and family room or triple type if 3 or more travelers subject to availability.
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions, traffic, political stance, safety precaution and the alike.
- No refund for late comers for group transfers, group tours, late show or no show on accommodation.
- Non transferable and non refundable even when unused.
- Travelers responsibility to check passport validity and visa amenability.
- Environmental fees / Entrance fees are not yet included unless stated in inclusion and is under the travelers’ account.
- By booking with us, you accept the terms and conditions posted in our platforms on both print and non-print.