Appearance in the embassy for interview and assessment is required. Our visa assistance is rated at PHP7,500 per applicant. Processing is within 2 – 3 business days.
- Visa assistance and consultation
- Appointment Scheduling
- Hotel and Tour Reservation as requirement
- Accomplished questionnaire which we will send upon confirmed availing of visa assistance
- Scanned passport copy with at least 6 months validity prior to travel date which you can e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soft copy of 2″ x 2″ picture white background (should be for US Visa) – and must be taken in a photo studio and send to email@example.com
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Settle the visa assistance fee and send us a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon confirmation of payment which we can check within the day of payment, we will send you a questionnaire. Kindly send us a scanned and accomplished questionnaire and the passport copy and soft copy of your photo for an initial assessment.
- Pay the visa assistance fee and US Visa Fee $160 – download your payment slip here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp then scroll down and click – MRV $160. Print the payment slip and pay at any BPI Branch
- Forward the payment slip and your preferred schedule of interview.
- We will email the draft of DS160 for your review. Please take note if there will be changes to be made.
- We will instruct you for the do’s and don’ts for your interview.
- Once confirmed, we will email the appointment confirmation, DS160, customized script and dos and don’ts during the interview.
- Be at the Embassy 40mins before your schedule and make sure to bring your Appointment confirmation, DS160, MRV $160 receipt and black ballpen
- Results will be provided after the interview. They will keep your passport if it is approved or they will give it to you if it is denied.
- Visa Applicants should bear in mind that each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing times may vary before we get a schedule.
- We cannot guarantee a 100% approval as it is upon the discretion of visa officers but we will make sure you are equip and ready for the interview.
- Consul will advise the applicant whether the application is granted or not during the day of appearance.
- If granted, you will receive your passport with attached visa copy more or less a week after the appearance.
Requirements to bring in the appointment:
- Original valid passport – Including old passport with previous visa
- 2 pcs. passport-sized photo (coloured/white background)
- Accomplished visa form
- Employment Certification (Please state position and salary) / Sponsor
- Approved leave of absence (Employed)
- Copy of Business Registrations – For self-employed applicants / Sponsor
- Copy of latest Income Tax Returns / Sponsor
- Evidence of funds ( Original Bank Certification with Bank statements, Original Bank Book for Savings Account, Bank Statements for the past 3 months for Current, Certificate of Time Deposit
- Travel Insurance
- Booking Certificate / Travel Itinerary
- Hotel Confirmation/Voucher
- Authenticated Birth/Marriage Certificate from PSA (Formerly NSO) issued within one year