Appearance in the embassy for interview and assessment is required. Our visa assistance is rated at PHP7,500 per applicant. Processing is within one to two weeks.
- Visa Assistance and Consultation
- Hotel Reservation (Part of the requirement)
- Tour Itinerary (Part of the requirement)
- Appointment Scheduling
- Accomplished questionnaire which we will send upon confirmed availing of visa assistance
- Scanned passport copy with at least 6 months validity prior to travel date which you can e-mail at email@example.com
- Soft copy of 2″ x 2″ picture white background (should be for US Visa) – and must be taken in a photo studio and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippine Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 2 pcs of passport sized colored photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Accomplished visa form from us, printed in A4 and signed
- Accomplished questionnaire from us
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Cover Letter addressed to the embassy you are applying for (from us)
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation and airline tickets – additional per document
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies.
- If no ITR, please provide a letter explaining why and should be notarized
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, DTI or SEC permit which includes the names and signatories of corporations
- Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit and BIR registration
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Settle the visa assistance fee and send us a copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com
- Upon confirmation of payment which we can check within the day of payment, we will send you a questionnaire. Kindly send us a scanned and accomplished questionnaire and the passport copy and soft copy of your photo for an initial assessment.
- Pay the visa assistance fee and US Visa Fee $160 – download your payment slip here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp then scroll down and click – MRV $160. Print the payment slip and pay at any BPI Branch
- Forward the payment slip and your preferred schedule of interview.
- We will email the draft of DS160 for your review. Please take note if there will be changes to be made.
- We will instruct you for the do’s and don’ts for your interview.
- Once confirmed, we will email the appointment confirmation, DS160, customized script and dos and don’ts during the interview.
- Be at the Embassy 40mins before your schedule and make sure to bring your Appointment confirmation, DS160, MRV $160 receipt and black ballpen
- Results will be provided after the interview. They will keep your passport if it is approved or they will give it to you if it is denied.
- Visa Applicants should bear in mind that each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing times may vary before we get a schedule.
- We cannot guarantee a 100% approval as it is upon the discretion of visa officers but we will make sure you are equip and ready for the interview.
- Consul will advise the applicant whether the application is granted or not during the day of appearance.
- If granted, you will receive your passport with attached visa copy more or less a week after the appearance.
- The standard processing is within 2 business weeks however, we have no control over embassy extending their processing days. We recommend application 3 months before the travel dates.
- Additional requirements or change on requirements are under embassy rules and regulations on processing.