PHP12,840/person only | 1-2 weeks processing
Our fees are already inclusive with visa assistance, visa consultation, accomplished DS160, visa fee, appointment scheduling and flight itinerary.
- Philippine Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Passport size in 2pcs white background
- Previous Passport & Previous / Existing Tourist Visa(s)
- Notarized Cover Letter (Please include your intention of travel)
- Accomplished questionnaire (See download bar below)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Travel Insurance (We can provide)
- Hotel Reservation (If applicable)
- Airline Ticket Reservation Document (Already inclusive of the visa assistance)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return – Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701/ 1702 for companies.
- If no ITR, please provide a letter explaining why and should be notarized
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment and colored photocopy of Company ID
- Leave of Absence or Authority to Leave (for govt employees).
- If business owner, provide all business permits
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
- Kindly gather all the primary requirements listed and accomplish all forms attached. See the button below.
- Then set an appointment with us so we can check your requirements and forms. Additional documents may be asked to strengthen your tourist visa application.
- On time of consultation, settle the fees directly in our office in cash or using your credit card in our website.
- Once acknowledged and requirements are completed, we will start the tourist visa application.
- Visa approval is under the discretion of the visa officer / consul.
926 Asia Travel and Tours is the fastest growing tourist visa assistance provider in Makati City since 2017. Let us help you get an approved US – Tourist Visa.