Visa Assistance for only PHP2000.00/applicant for Korea Tourist Visa.
- Visa Consultancy
- Non appearance on the submission and collection of requirements
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Visa fee for 59 days or less
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at email@example.com
- Submit your requirements to our office. Please make sure that requirements are complete. The embassy will not accept any incomplete document.
- Once requirements are complete, we will then begin our visa assistance.
- We will update you once visa is released. Should there be any incomplete documents or any additional documents that the embassy would request, our liaison officer will advise.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Computerized and signed application form in A4 Size Bond Paper. You may download it directly – http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/ph-en/brd/m_3283/list.do
- 2 pcs passport size colored picture (4.5cm x 3.5cm) in white background – Please attach to the application form
- Original passport (Should be valid for more than 6 months)
- Original and photocopy of valid and previous visa/s and arrival stamps for the past 5 years (If applicable)
- Original certificate of employment (Issued within a 1 month of application) It must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline (note that cellphone number is not allowed) and HR e-mail address
- Latest original personal bank certificate (Issued within 1 month of application) It must include account type, current balance, opening date, ADB)
- Latest original bank statement (3 months) (Issued within 1 month of application)
- Copy of ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316
- Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only)
- For family applications – you must all provide a proof of relationship (eg. PSA Marriage Contract / PSA Birth Certificate)
- If personally invited by a Korean – present an invitation letter and photocopy of the inviter’s passport or identification card
- If invited by a company in Korea – must submit invitation letter and photocopy of the Korean company business permit
- If sponsored – sponsor must provide a notarized letter of sponsorship, bank certificate and bank statement
- Assistance and visa fee is non refundable
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.