One cannot disagree that Europe is the place to be. Cross out European countries when you avail of our reliable visa assistance rated for only PHP6,000.
- Visa Consultancy from a Visa Expert
- Hotel Reservation
- Tour Itinerary
- Appointment Scheduling – earliest possible
- Accomplished Visa Application Form
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Settle the Visa Assistance Fee. E-mail us a copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com. Upon confirmation, we will e-mail a questionnaire. Kindly send us the accomplished questionnaire, scanned copy of passport for an assessment on chances of approval.
- If there is a chance to pass, we will let you know. You may settle the remaining visa assistance fee, and email us the proof of payment and your preferred schedule of appearance.
- Prepare the documents needed for appearance, make sure that everything is printed and complete because the embassy will not accept incomplete application. It is best to show us the requirements so we can double check everything before your schedule of appearance. If not, soft copy is okay. You will be assisted by our Liaison Officer during your schedule of appearance. Settle the visa fee on the appointment day – currently at 60 Euros or PHP3,840.
- Pay VIA/VSF Handling Fee, you can email the passport delivery service if you are outside of Metro Manila. No need to avail the text communication since communication is through email.
- Philippine Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 2 pcs of passport sized colored photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Accomplished visa form from us, printed in A4 and signed
- Approved Leave of Absence from employer
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Cover Letter addressed to the embassy you are applying for (from us)
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation and airline tickets – additional
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies.
- If no ITR, please provide a letter explaining why and should be notarized
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, DTI or SEC permit which includes the names and signatories of corporations
- Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit and BIR registration
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
- For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship/ connection should be established. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements. We will also provide a letter of sponsorship from clients.
- Please be available on your appointment schedule. We are not responsible for any unavailability or missed opportunity.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents with a charge of PHP800/person and you will shoulder the courier service.
- Visa submission is within 5 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there is no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying 2 months before your travel dates.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.
- The standard processing is within 2 business weeks however, we have no control over embassy extending their processing days. We recommend application 3 months before the travel dates.
- Additional requirements or change on requirements are under embassy rules and regulations on processing.
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.