926A Travel and Tours is providing visa assistance for Filipino passport holders bound to Japan. Our assistance fee is only PHP3,000.
- Visa Consultancy
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Non Appearance for submission and collection of documents
- Visa Fee for 15 days or 30 days depending on the embassy or multi entry.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Original Valid Passport – Note that it must be 6 months valid
- Old passport with previous visa to Japan (if any)
- Accomplished Visa Form (A4 size paper) (2 copies – 1 computerized and 1 hand written)
- 2 pcs 45mm x 45mm colored photos (white background)
- Employment Certificate (Position – Date Hired – Salary – With Company Letter Head)
- If self employed: Copy of Business Registrations
- Original Bank Certification (Issued within 1 month of application)
- Original Bank Statement (Within the 3 months)
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (Form 2316 if individual/ Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies)
- Day to Day Itinerary/ Activity to Japan
- PSA Birth Certificate (Issued within 1 year)
- Accomplished forms in (1) handwritten, and another (1) computerized, and signed http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000163096.pdf
- Marriage Certificate from PSA (Issued within 1 year)
- If minor applicant: School Registration/ Proof of enrollment/ School Certification
- If minor applicant: PSA Birth Certificate (Issued with 1 year) and Notarized Affidavit of Support and Consent if not traveling with either or both parents.
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at email@example.com
- Submit all required documents. We will be sending an authorization letter as the final document. Kindly check if everything is complete. Embassy will not accept incomplete requirements.
- For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship/ connection should be established. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements. Provide sponsorship letter.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents with a charge of PHP500/person and you will shoulder the courier service.
- Visa processing is within an estimate of 5-7 days, depending on the embassy.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.