This is an e-visa with 5 working days processing and rated for only PHP10,500.
- Visa Fee of 14 days
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Visa Assistance and Consultation
- Non appearance on submission and collection of your requirements
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at email@example.com
- Submit your requirements to our office. Please make sure that requirements are complete. The embassy will not accept any incomplete document.
- Once requirements are complete, we will then begin our visa assistance.
- We will update you once visa is released. Should there be any any additional documents that the embassy would request, our liaison officer will advise.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Scanned copy of Passport’s BioPage with 6 months validity prior to departure
- Soft copy of Passport Sized Colored Photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm) with white background
- Scanned copies of visas & stamps of the countries applicant had visited for the past 5 years
- Ticket Reservation / Confirmed Ticket under Emirates or Fly Dubai airline ticket.
- Additional documents to be provided based on the eligibility criteria – Letter of invitation from UAE based close family member, along with coloured photocopy of Passport, UAE Residence visa and proof of relationship.
|1. Kindly provide your source of income. Employment / Business|
|2. Years of service / Years of operation|
|3. Exact Travel Dates|
|4. Reason for Traveling|
|5. Who will pay for the trip?|
- All visa application is for a single entry only.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- Visa processing takes 5 working days and it will be applied 35 days before your travel date since the validity of visa is only 30 days. It must be used before it expires.
- Immigration working days are: Sunday to Thursday only
- Visa Assistance fee is non refundable.
- Visa processing starts every Monday of the week.
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.