Visiting the Great Wall of China? It begins with processing your tourist visa rated for only PHP3,900.
- Visa Consultancy from a Visa Expert
- Hotel Reservation
- Tour Itinerary
- Non appearance on submission and collection of requirements
- Visa Fee for 15 days or 30 days.
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit all required documents. Kindly check if everything is complete. Embassy will not accept incomplete requirements.
- Approved visa is passport with visa sticker can be claimed in the office.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Philippine Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page and Emergency Contact Page – which we will send you a template
- Previous Passport – If new passport only, embassy needs explanation which we can send you a template
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 4 pcs of passport sized colored photo (48 mm x 33mm) with white background
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Type written and signed application form in A4 size. You may download it here http://cs.mfa.gov.cn/wgrlh/lhqz/sblhqz_660598/P020130828561586361528.pdf
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation and airline tickets – additional
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies.
- If no ITR, please provide a letter explaining why and should be notarized
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, DTI or SEC permit which includes the names and signatories of corporations
- Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit and BIR registration
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
- For sponsored applicants, the sponsor should be an immediate family. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements, while applicant(s) will provide PSA documents to prove relationship (Birth/Marriage Certificate). We will also provide a letter of sponsorship.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents with a charge of PHP800/person and you will shoulder the courier service.
- Visa submission is within 5 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there is no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying 2 months before your travel dates.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.
- The standard processing is within 2 business weeks however, we have no control over embassy extending their processing days. We recommend application 3 months before the travel dates.
- Additional requirements or change on requirements are under embassy rules and regulations on processing.
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.