Go hassle free with our tourist visa assistance for Philippine passport holders for only PHP8,000, get that Canadian Tourist Visa with us!
- Visa Consultancy from a Visa Expert
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Submission and Collection of Passport
- Cover Letter to the embassy
- Visa Fee
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com
- Upon receipt, we will e-mail you the questionnaire. Also accomplish the visa fee. Send us soft copies of the requirements.
- We will provide forward the visa application to the Canada Embassy, with processing time of 20 working days. Once approved, we will send you Consent Form for passport visa submission and collection for signature.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Philippine Passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopy of Passport’s Bio Page
- Photocopy of previous visa (if applicable)
- 2 pcs of passport sized colored photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Accomplished questionnaire
- Accomplished forms, please fill up and save the file. Don’t validate. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5257e.pdf https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5257b_1.pdf https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5645e.pdf
- Day to Day itinerary, hotel reservation and airline tickets –
- Original Bank Certificate, including type of account, opening date, average daily balance, and current balance
- Original Bank Statement of the Latest 3 months
- Income Tax Return. Form 2316 for individual, Form 1701 or Form 1702 for companies.
- If no ITR, please provide a letter explaining why and should be notarized
- Original Signed Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of Company ID
- If business owner, DTI or SEC permit which includes the names and signatories of corporations
- Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit and BIR registration
- If applicable, PRC Card or IBP Card
- If applicable, original copy of school certificate and photocopy of school ID
- For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship/ connection should be established. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements. We will also provide a letter of sponsorship from clients.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers. Once approved, we will forward your passport to the embassy for the Visa Sticker and we will ask you to sign an authorization letter.
- In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents with a charge of PHP800/person and you will shoulder the courier service.
- Visa submission is within 5 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there is no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying 2 months before your travel dates.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.