Assistance is only PHP10,750 per applicant.
- Visa Consultancy and assistance
- Non appearance on submission and collection of requirements
- Free Hotel and Tour Reservation for requirement
- Visa Free for 90 days or less
Steps in Visa Processing:
- Pay the visa assistance fee and e-mail us the proof of payment at email@example.com
- Submit your requirements to our office. Please make sure that requirements are complete. The embassy will not accept any incomplete document.
- Once requirements are complete, we will then begin our visa assistance.
- We will update you once visa is released. Should there be any incomplete documents or any additional documents that the embassy would request, our liaison officer will advise.
Checklist / Primary Requirements:
- Copy of passport – including bio page and all used pages with amendments, endorsements, visas and entree/ exit stamps (If applicable)
- 2 pcs passport-sized photo – colored and with white background
- Accomplished and signed visa forms which you can download here – https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/1419.pdf
- If you are self employed – copy of business registrations
- Copy of latest income tax returns
- Original bank certification with bank statement for the past 6 months
- If sponsored/hosted – provide a letter of support, invitation letter from the host in Australia with contact details of the sponsor
- Original PSA Birth Certificate / Marriage Contract
- For sponsored applicants, proof of relationship/ connection should be established. Kindly provide a letter of sponsorship. Sponsor will also provide financial requirements.
- Visa approval is at the discretion of visa officers.
- We strongly suggest applying 2 months before your travel dates.
- For denied application, you may reapply after 6 months. The visa assistance fee is non refundable.
926A Travel and Tours is a duly licensed travel agency situated in the heart of Manila, Philippines with office at LG20, Star Centrum Condominium, Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines. We are operating and following Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Department of Tourism rules on regulations on travel agencies. We provide quality tours for international and local travel, trustworthy travel insurance, discounted airfare and reliable visa assistance and or visa processing. We have a 90% passing rate for all our visa applicants for both Philippine passport holders and foreigners. We just don’t collect your visa requirements, we also evaluate ensuring a high rate on embassy’s approval on your tourist visa. May it be US Tourist Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Schengen Tourist Visa, New Zealand Tourist Visa, South Korea Tourist Visa, Japan Tourist Visa, Dubai Tourist Visa, China Tourist Visa, Canada Tourist Visa and or Australia Tourist Visa – our clients’ approval is our priority.