Got your airline tickets already? Book your tours with us! See the amazing inclusions below.
4D3N Land Arrangement – PHP20,520/person only
- Accommodation in a 3-star category with breakfast
- Round Trip transfers via minivan
- Travel Insurance c/o Malayan Insurance
- Full Day Seoul City Tour
- Tour with pick up and drop off point in hotel
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport and meet with guide to transfer to hotel for check in
- Day 2: After you get picked up from hotel or in meet up area, you will get transferred to Jogyesa Buddhist Temple which is the center of Zen Buddhism in Korea. Next, you will visit the most beautiful palace called Gyeongbok Palace which remains the grandest of all the five palace. Before you enter the palace, you will get to see the Changing of the Guard ceremony. This ceremony is about the royal guards of the Joseon Dynasty (1392~1910) who was in charge of protecting the gates of the capital city and the royal palace. At the end of Gyeongbok Palace, feel free to take a photo in front of Presidential Blue House on the way to Cheongwadae Sarangchae. Your last destination in the morning time will be the history center called Cheongwadae Sarangcha that gives you a chance to follow in the footsteps of presidents of Korea and gain insight into the history of Seoul.
Then let’s take a break for lunch at Myeongdong area. You will have chance to choose out of Bulgogi and Bibmbab.
Now, let’s start the afternoon tour!! We offer this tour to make your afternoon perfect! If you are looking for sights in Seoul that are representative of the Korean tradition and culture, there is nothing higher up the list than the Changdeokgung Palace in the heart of this bustling metropolis. No wonder some 200 visitors come and see the place every day. It is frequented not only by tourists from foreign countries but by many Koreans themselves. You should not get tired, because we’ve get to see dynamic handy crafts in Insadong Street.
Insadong Market is the most reliable place to purchase antiques in Seoul. You may browse antique shops, art galleries and secondhand book stores. Finally, we will move to the last stop which is Namdaemun Market, first opended in 1964. It is the largest traditional market in Korea with 10,000 retailers, vendors, wholesalers.
The best way to enjoy this massive market is just to wander aimlessly and get lost in the maze like alleyways.
- Day 3: Free Time or Join Optional Tours
- Day 4: Free Time and check out and back to the airport.
- Minimum of 2 travelers
- Rate is not valid on holidays and peak dates
- Standard check in is 2PM and check out is 12NOON
- Rate may change without prior notice
- No refund for late comers for the group tour and group transfer
- Itinerary may change depending on weather condition, traffic jam etc
- Room rate is based on the cheapest available standard double room
- Hotel assignment is in a 3 star category within the city – Metro Hotel or similar, depending on availability
- One luggage per adult only in the standard size
- Kids and adult are at the same rate, unless infant
- 1 luggage is only allowed per passenger. Driver may refuse excess or ask for additional charges.
- Non-refundable and not transferable even when unused
- Advertised rate is per person and may change without prior notice
- For inclusion of airfare, please let us know exact travel dates
|Optional Tours with Description||Rate per person|
|Drama Tour – Winter Sonata, Nami Island, and Petite France (0800-1700). Meet up/ Pick up within the city||PHP6,500|
|Everland Package Tour – Meet up / Pick up within hotels in the city centre. Starts at 0900 and ends at 1700||PHP6,800|
|Lotte World – Tour starts up at 0900 with meet up / pick up within select hotels in the city centre||PHP5,000|
|World Heritages Palace and Fortress Tour – Tour with pick up within select hotels in the city centre with tour starting at 0820 and ends at 1700||PHP7,250|
Drama Tour – Winter Sonata, Nami Island and Petite France – Get to grips with Korean Wave culture with a full day tour to Nami Island and Petite France from Seoul. Tour the shooting locations of Korean TV dramas and revel in the romance of the landscape.
Éverland Package Tour – Don’t miss the different themed parades that the park offers every season! Also, explore Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure and Zootopia; the five themed areas of the park that will make your adventure not only unique, but unforgettable.
Lotte World – Join us as we visit all things Lotte! Explore the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing at Lotte World, and shop at Lotte Mart and Department Store. Go on an all-Lotte tour as we visit the Lotte World, Mart and Department Store! Our first stop is the Lotte World, the largest indoor theme park as certified by the Guinness World Records. The park is filled with thrilling rides, different kinds of parades, an ice rink, a folk museum and so much more. It’s located in the heart of the city, which makes it the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing!
World Heritages and Fortress Tour – Visit and see Hwaseong Fortress, Changdeokgung, Hwaseong Haenggung, Jongmyo Shrine